Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Hospital Stay

Last week I had really bad abdominal pain so after 4 days, and one where I couldn't even stand to get out of bed, I finally went to the doctor.
At first they thought it was my appendix but after a CT scan they determined it was Crohnes Disease and wanted me to have colonoscopy to make certain.
I ended up staying the night at the hospital.
Luckily I have great family, friends & my ward who watched my kids, brought meals and came to visit.
Yesterday I found out the results of the biopsy and it turns out there is very little trace of crohnes and it was just a bad infection.
I am feeling so thankful!!!

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Oh my goodness, I'm so glad you're ok. But I feel awful for having had no idea you were sick or anything!

Brittany said...

I am so glad it wasn't anything more serious! We've been thinking about you! Also... please please come out here with Seth and the girls. We will for sure be here for two more years so in 18 months, when you come, you guys will have a free place to stay!

** Adrian ** said...

I'm so relieved that you are better!! It's awful when you are sick & nobody can figure out what's wrong.