Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Are You Kidding me #28

I can't believe it, but this is Claire at 20 months when the twins were born.And here are the twins this morning...also 20 months!
I can't even imagine having a baby right now let alone 2.
For a 3 month period I had 4 kids under 4!!!
Which is why that time of my life now seems like a blur.
I remember it, yet I don't. It's weird.
I just pray my kids are forgiving of all my faults. Because having 4 so close together caused a lot or craziness at times.
But I wouldn't change a thing!

5 comments:

Jenn said...

Wow, those 3 look so much alike!! I think your girls are beautiful!!

Amy said...

It is amazing to look back and see what you can survive right? Your girls are all so cute, I think you should work and getting some more here...;)

Loved your St. George post too!

Sid said...

crazy how fast time flies! Maggie just turned 1 and i can't believe it! Glad you guys got to sneak away for a little trip!

Sissy Jackson said...

THEY are SO CUTE! ALL of em!

Anonymous said...

They are so sweet..We want to play with Clair and soon. I am a bad friend for not sending you a thank you letter yet for your yummy rolls. I loved them and am grateful. Forgive me?