Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Happy Birthday Claire

Dear Claire Bear,

You are my little bundle of energy! Some days I think "how can such a little girl have so much energy and drive me so crazy".
But I love it!!
There are so many things I love about you!
  • When you tell me secrets. Like "you're my best friend", whispered in my ear.
  • You are hands down the best dancer I know! Especially when you shake your "booty" as you say.
  • You are also a wonderful singer. I love when you sing "I Love To See The Temple". Especially the part, "I'll prepare myself while I am yum, this is my sleeping beauty."
  • When we play hide and go seek and you can't help but giggle as you tell me where you're hiding
  • Watching you put together a puzzle you've never done before, in just minutes.
  • The way you play with your sisters

I truly am so thankful for you! I thank my Father in Heaven every day that you came to our family. It just wouldn't be the same without you.

Love,

Mom

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Amy, every time you write one of these posts to your kids, I bawl my eyes out. You're the cutest mom.

Kira said...

This is sweetness. Some made me laugh, too. She's a doll!