Thursday, July 22, 2010

Happy Anniversary

Here we are 4 years later. I can't believe it's only been 4 years. Seth and I are both guilty of saying "it feels like a lot longer". I guess when you have 4 kids, one who's almost 6 and twins, it does feel like longer.
And I wouldn't change a thing. I consider myself very lucky. I was able to see firsthand what kind of a dad Seth was when we were dating. Of course I don't recommend this for everyone. But in our case it worked out great. I was able to see Seth play, take care of, and love my little 7 month old (yes, that's how old she was when we first started dating). And that was hands down the biggest reason I fell in love with him.
I'm feeling a little emotional today. Because not only is it our anniversary but the class lists were posted at the elementary. I now know that Bella has Mrs Savage in the afternoon. Not that I know anything about this teacher. But it does make it very real.

My little girl is going to kindergarten!!

Didn't we just get married with a 20 month old?
Man, time flies.
Love you Sethy!!!

9 comments:

Jenn said...

Happy anniversary!!! Seth is a great dad, and you guys are a cute family!! Nora had Mrs. Savage and loved her. She is not very friendly to the parents, but she is very efficient and organized!! Nora started reading right at the start of the year. She is strict but it gives a lot of structure

bevany said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are a great couple!

Sid said...

Happy anniversary! You looked beautfiul on your wedding day!

** Adrian ** said...

Happy Anniversary!! I should have read your blog first before sending you a message on FB... I guess you already know Bella's teacher!! It does make it real, huh?? I can't believe I will have THREE in school full time soon. It's CRAZY!!!

Kira said...

that is crazy bella is going to kindergarten! time is such a strange thing...I remember when you guys were dating (around the time we were getting married) and she was so little. now she's the big sis of 3 cute girls. happy 4 years! you guys are such an amazing family.

sunshine said...

Happy Anniversary you two! So cute!

Beth said...

Happy 4 year anniversary! Can't believe it's already been that long. Things have sure grown in you family in that time.

Chuck said...

Someone tell Kira that we were dating before they had even met and actually were the ones that got them together.

Brittany said...

Happy Anniversary Amy! You guys have a gorgeous family!