Sunday, May 16, 2010

California 2010

We just got back from a great family vacation in California. Well, I guess it wasn't totally a family vacation, since we left 2 members of the family home.
It felt so easy only having 2 kids. Bella was tall enough to do all the rides. So we spent 2 days at Disney and one at the beach.
Most people know that I was a cast member at Disney world. I was on the college program. I lived in Orlando for 6 months and felt like all I did was eat sleep and breath Disney. I swore I would never go back. Little did I know I would have 4 girls who LOVE all things princesses! I also didn't know how much fun it would be to take them to Disneyland.
This was Bella's 3rd time and Claire's 1st. They both had so much fun. One thing we always have to do is have dinner with the princesses. When Bella went for her first time she was so excited she couldn't talk. Claire was equally excited, but she was so excited she couldn't stop talking. That's the difference in those two.
The girls also loved the beach. We could have easily spent more time there if we'd had better weather.
I think the best part for me was being able to spend more time with the girls. Everything was relaxed and fun and all the attention was on them. It was great!
Of course we couldn't have done with without the help of my friend Amber, my sister Laura and my parents. They all chipped in and took days watching the twins. I feel so blessed to have such great family and friends in my life.
Seth and I have already talked about what we're going to do when we go back next time with all the girls!
I took so many pictures, but here are a few of my favorites.

The girls were able to meet all the princess but this was my favorite picture. Claire was so excited to meet Snow White








Does my husband own any non-Utah shirts?




7 comments:

Chuck said...

The real question is "why should my husband own any non-Utah shirts?"

** Adrian ** said...

How fun!! I love the photo with Snow White!! It looks like you guys had so much fun! ... I'll admit it. I'm totally jealous! ;D

I love the Mother's Day photo from your last post, too! You have five BEAUTIFUL girls in your family!!! I can't believe how fast Syd & Bre are growing up! They look SO BIG in that picture!!

bevany said...

So fun! I"m totally jealous. Bella's been to Disneyland more times than I have...lucky girl!
How did I not know you worked there in Florida? My FAVORITE sentence of this post is "Does my husband own any non-Utah shirts?" So funny. I think he needs a blue one. If it shows up anonymously in the mailbox, he'll know who it's from.

Sissy Jackson said...

Looks like a blast! Good for you four!

Jenn said...

Looks like you had fun. Good for you!! I know what you mean about the non Utah shirts. Seth's comment made me laugh!!!

Beth said...

Look like a blast! The princess dinner is such a good idea. I love Claire's face in the Snow White picture.

Sid said...

looks like fun! jealous!