Sunday, February 28, 2010

Love

I debated posting this. Usually when I write something this personal I leave it just for my blog book, but I thought I would put this out there to show everyone how much I love my husband.
I got thinking today how lucky I am to have such a great husband. Having been on the the side of a not so great marriage I realize how blessed I am.
Here's just a few of the many reason I love Seth.

1)He is an amazing father. He's the one who gets up with sick kids in the middle of the night and cleans up throw up. He's also the one who took Claire to the ER earlier this week at 2am.
2)He never rats me out when he knows I'm fibbing about something, to someone else.
3)He gives the best back massages
4)He never complains when he has to stay home with all the kids so I can have a girls night. This is impressive, because I like to have a girls night at least once a week.
5)He's a good son and brother. He is fiercely loyal to his family
6)He listens and actually cares about all my lame stories I tell him when he comes home
7)He gives the best sincere compliments
8)He honors his priesthood responsibilities
9) He tolerates my birthday celebrations
10)He makes me laugh. So important!!
I'm feeling a little emotional these days. I even cried during Celebrity Rehab. And after hearing the lesson in Relief Society today about Love (Say It, Mean It, Show It) I thought I needed to tell him and everyone else how much I love him.

6 comments:

Jenn said...

How sweet!!!

** Adrian ** said...

That is such a sweet post, Amy!! It makes me wish I could have been in Relief Society to hear the lesson! (Say It, Mean It, Show It) is such a great concept! Thanks for sharing!!

Jessica said...

So glad you posted this. I think it is important too!
What a great guy!

bevany said...

Great post. Sounds like you're pretty lucky :)

Mike said...

I love you too, Seth! In a manly, football, spicy wings and root beer sorta way

Beth said...

Oh sethy! What a good husband/father you have turned out to be! Dad is proud I'm sure!