Tuesday, June 10, 2008

10 years come and gone...

The other night I was at a baby shower for my good friend Marissa, and as I looked around the table I realized that it was only 10 years ago that I spent most of my time with these people. Actually someone pointed out that it was 10 years ago this week that we were in Italy. It seems like it wasn't that long ago, yet so many things have happened for all of us.
Anyway, being with everyone made me want to look at old pictures. I just had to post a few of them. (some of them are from junior high) Looking back I can see how care free everything was. I really was lucky to have such good friends and to still keep in touch with most of them now. I hope my girls are lucky enough to have such great friends.



Has it really been 9 years since Andrew left? I miss Brady.


For the record I know I look retarded with the fanny pack, but it worked in Italy. How is it that Linsey C looked so good on that trip?


We look so young! Where's Anne?















This must have been from spirit day or something

8 comments:

Nikki, Cody, and Tessa said...

I never signed a release form saying it is okay to put these on here for public viewing!!! Talk about blackmail material! Ha. In all honesty, those weren't the most attractive years for me, but I am honored to be among such great friends all these years!!!

Unknown said...

Nikki, Sorry. Hopefully you'll forgive me. I mean look at me with a fanny pack, for crying out loud. We do have great friends.

April said...

We're still waiting for Andrew to come back-sad.
I love the pictures!

Jessica said...

Friends are the greates!
Great post - Great pictures.
I love your fanny pack too Amy. AND Italy - how fun!

Sid said...

I love those pics. It seems like yesterday! I can't believe it has been 10 years. We are old. And i agree those pictures are definate black mail material!

the youngs said...

Great post, Hed!! I love looking at these photos...good times that seem like yesterday, but also forever ago!

Lindsey said...

Hed, you're so cute. I have been thinking of you a lot lately!! I love this post - I can't see the italy pic on my computer, but I'm sure I really look like a big dork-wad. I also feel so lucky for such wonderful friends - - what a blessing!

Morgan said...

Holy crimoly. Looking at these pics makes me realize it really has been ten years...or more. I love that picture of us and the Carey twins...and that one from MPJH is classic. Thanks for sharing!