Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day '08

I just wanted to take a minute to pay tribute to some great men. It's hard for me to put into words how great my dad is. I feel so blessed to have been raised by him and to have learned so much from him. He's a great father and even better grandfather to my girls.
When talking about my cute husband I really should say thank you to his dad who must have been a great dad. I've heard some great stories about him and know that he really taught Seth a lot. Seth is a wonderful husband and amazing dad. When we were dating my brother Scott told my parents that Seth was "put on this earth to be a dad". That's pretty high praise, especially since they were living the single life at the time. But he really is such a great dad. He loves his girls and anyone who knows him can see it. So happy fathers day, I love you both!

The top picture is one of my favorite of Seth & Bella. (Yes, Bella looks exactly like Claire)

Seth finds time to hold Claire even when he's doing yard work









5 comments:

Chuck said...

Seth's especially sexy with the lamb chops and handlebar mustache. "Do you want a mustache ride? Grab onto the handle bars."

Kathy said...

Seth you are so funny, I love the picture with you holding the baby while doing yard work!

sunshine said...

Uh, hold on a minute while I puke! Nice comments Seth. Ame, you are so great to be thankful for great men in your life. I too like that picture of Seth holding the baby while doing yard work! Su-weet! And Amy, you look awesome!

jenny said...

Always fun to check and see what you are up to. Love your friends pics and glad you guys enjoyed father's day.

Sid said...

so cute amy! what a cute daddy. and what sweet little girls you have!