Monday, February 1, 2016

Final Day In Court......Maybe

This was the day we had been waiting for. The commissioner seemed to see through all of Kenny's tricks. He was trying to say I was in contempt of court but also asking for a modification. Rob slammed it right out of the park. She ruled that I wasn't in contempt (which we knew) and she scolded Kenny!! It was awesome!!
She told him to stop calling the police because it was doing was making Bella believe that it was her fault. And cause her to be in counseling when she's 25. She told him to stop calling during the week because frankly she doesn't want to talk to him. It was awesome! She told him the decree was not ambiguously written. It says the pick up time was evening, evening doesn't mean 1:30pm or 3:30pm. Evening means 5:00pm or later. And that he is the only one who can pick her up- no girlfriends!
It felt so good to have him lose for once. 
I just wish this meant everything was over. But I know him so I'm sure it's not. But at least I can enjoy this feeling for a little bit.


No comments: