Sunday, January 31, 2016

Court Tomorrow

We're back in court again tomorrow. Kenny is trying to show that i'm in contempt of court by not following the decree.
I talked to Rob on Friday and feel more confident. Things are in our favor which is good, but we've had this happen before. 
I went to the temple yesterday. I'm glad I could go. During the session I had this thought to put Kenny's name on the prayer roll. I've never in 3 years had that thought. Of course I ignored it and any time I thought about it I would talk myself out of thinking t was a prompting but rather a random thought.
When I was in the celestial room I said a prayer about it. And again talked myself out of it. I thought to myself why do I usually put peoples names on the prayer roll? It's because I want to help them in some way. Then the thought came to me This can't keep going on. Which I agree with. But I have no control over it. So I thought I guess I could put his name on praying that his heart would be softened.
But even as I was writing a few peoples names down I kept being rational about it. How Kenny is the way he is and prayers don't always change things. 
Ultimately I thought I better do it in case it was a prompting. Then at least I followed it.
I'm feeling nervous about tomorrow. It's never easy. I have a lot of support from friends who are coming or who have talked to me today. So that helps. 

No comments: