Sunday, December 13, 2015

Santa and The Elf

I wish I could just freeze the kids at the ages they are now. I love listening to the twins talk to the elf every day. One morning he was hiding on our ceiling fan. They came in our room that morning and I just heard the sweetest giggles. They thought it was so funny. It melted my heart.

Then tonight Claire got up to blow her nose and came running in to tell me that Maurice (the elf) had already left and gone back to the north pole. Her eyes were so big! She couldn't control her thoughts about where he would be hiding tomorrow and how he had flown away without her noticing.

And Bella has been such a kick. When I was in the girls room tonight Claire was saying to Bella "Bella do you think Santa would hide our presents!" So Bella says "Yeah, I know he would!You just need to leave him a note". Then she looks at me with a mischievous smile. She makes me smile.

They all make me so happy! I love being a mom! I never knew it would be this amazing! I just wish I had more patience and energy every day.

No comments: