Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Bella

Today while driving with all the kids Bella started talking about how babies can see angels and people from the other side of the veil. That got us talking and I told the girls the story about when Bella was only 3 weeks old. I just moved into Laura's and I was holding her and rocking in a chair. I said a prayer and was crying and a peace fell over me and just as quickly I heard her making noises I opened my eyes and she was looking at people and almost even moving her nexk like she was seeing them and speaking to them.

I told the girls that story and then Bella said "sometimes when I'm scared at Kenny's I say a prayer and I can feel the Holy Ghost and then I feel better.

I'm so glad all the kids heard it and am so thankful for what a good example she is on everyone else.


No comments: