Monday, January 26, 2015

A great weekend

As we were saying family prayer tonight I thought I should probably write about what a great weekend we had. 
We had Bella so Friday we went to a Utah gymnastics meet with the Sorenson's. After that just our family went to The Training Table. Then on Saturday the kids did jobs and played with friends. That night we had movie night. Sunday after church we all played Frisbee and jump rope outside and talked with friends who were on walks. Then at night we watched Back to the Future and had brownies. 
This week school is out early all week. So it was fun to have the girls home early today. After FHE we finished Back to the Future and then played Chinese checkers. 
I'm scared for Bella to have to live with Kenny more. I don't trust him and I worry for her. 
Weekends like what we just had make me feel so good! I love my family and I'm so thankful for them!

No comments: