Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Temple Square Web Site- Mom and Twins

Today we had one of the best photo shoots ever. I was hesitant to do it because the pay wasn't that great for how long we were going to be there, but they did knock it up a little for the twins and that made it easier since I didn't have to find a sitter.
We started off in one of their banquet rooms have a formal dinner where we got to eat everything. Then we went to a dance room where they cut the cake (the girls got some) and danced. Then outside to take pics of the bride and groom. After that we changed into less formal wear for lunch at The Garden restaurant. The twins were in heave since they got to order whatever they wanted and they did a shot of them holding balloons and letting them go. It was adorable. Then it was over to the Lion House for treats. Grandpa met us there and that was fun. Then we walked over to the Navoo Cafe, more food and pics. Then the twins went home with grandpa and I stayed for one last shot at The Roof.
I can say I've honestly never eaten so well...and been paid to do it! It was great! The girls were fantastic. And people kept commenting on how well behaved and cut they were. 
I loved spending the day with them. I'll always remember it!

















No comments: