Thursday, November 21, 2013

Kindergarten Thanksgiving Lunch

Today was the annual Thanksgiving lunch with the kindergarten class. It seems like just yesterday we were there with Bella and the twins were just babies.
It was a lot of fun and Claire had fun showing us off.
The craziest part was a conversation I had with another mom. It went something like this:
Her: Are you Claire's mom? My son is Cade. He came home the other day and said  "mom Claire's my girlfriend"
Me: Oh no
Her: It was innocent, really. But then when I realized who Claire was, I was like good for you she's hot.
Hmm...
I didn't know what to think. I just laughed and was a little flattered. Then after that another mom told me her little boy has a crush on Claire.
Oh Claire bear. At recess she chases the 1st and 2nd grade boys. She's already boy crazy.





No comments: