Friday, August 30, 2013

Just another day at work...

I've been trying to do better at documenting all of Claire's work projects. 
Her latest was a photo shoot for Melaleuca. I find it funny that we auditioned together as mother daughter but they picked her and someone else as the mom. I guess I just don't look like I could be her mom. :). But I will say the lady they picked was very pretty and I guess if you were looking through a magazine you would think they were mother and daughter.
During one of the scenes the director said,"ok, Claire give your pretend mom a bug hug". And she said matter of factly, "I'm not really a hugger", the crew thought that was hilarious.
She loves hair and make up. That's what she talks about most. 
Since she was the only kid there she was spoiled rotten. And since the shot was in Bountiful, Seth was able to come watch. He's never seen her in action. She's getting so good at knowing the lingo she told Seth, "I'm on break so I can talk". She also loved having a diet coke. (since there were only adults the drink choices weren't too kid friendly, but she didn't mind).







No comments: