Friday, August 2, 2013

Activity Days- Days Camp Aug 2

I'm so lucky to be the activity days leader right now while Bella is in. It's such a laid back calling and so fun to be with her and all her friends.
Today we went to a fun day camp. It's a scouting camp but once a year they let all the achievement day girls come. So there were many different wards there from all over Utah.
The girls had a blast! They went canoeing, learned how to shot a bow and arrow and how to shot bb guns. They also did a ropes course, made a craft and went on a hike.
On the way home I told the girls in my car we could stop for ice cream.
When I asked Bella what her favorite part of the day was she said, lunch and the ride home. Basically, when she got to play games with her friends. She's so funny! I'm so thankful she was able to come back from Kenny's, even if it was only for the day!




No comments: