Friday, January 11, 2013

Happy Birthday Claire!

Dear Claire Bear,
Oh my goodness I can't belive you're 5 years old! And I really can't imagine how boring my life would be without you.
You were so cute last night. So excited about your big day. You reminded me I needed to decorate your door, get out the special plate, make sure you had "baby doughnuts" for breakfast, make sure the camers were ready and of course that the presents were wrapped.
Finally around 9:00pm you came out of your room crying because as you said "I'm sorry mom, but I just can't sleep. I'm too excited for my birthday".
I've never met someone who gets more excited about their birthday than you do, and I love it! Here's just a few of the many qualities we love about you:
  • You have a tender heart. There are many days when you can't wait for Bella to come from school and the first thing you do is run to her and say hi "hi Bella! I'm glad you're home. Also during the hardest time in my life you were there for me. Not many 4 hyear olds can say that. When Bella was gone and the twins were gone, you were the one that made me happy every day. Drawing me pictures, giving me hugs and kisses and when I couldn';t stop crying always offfering your blanket and an apple or string cheese. You realy took care of me.
  • You are so smart. One day when you were getting in the car Mrs Char said "She is just so bright". It's true. You remember everything and love to learn
  • You make us laugh. You always make funny faces or tell funny stories. Even your laugh is contagious
  • Friendly. You make so many friends wherever you go.
  • You love Coke. I like this because in so many ways you are just like your dad, but your love for Coke is just like your mom!
  • You are a great sister. Sometimes you tease but you're always there with a supportive hug and kiss.
  • I think my favorite thing you do is no matter whenever I ask you what your favorite part of the day has been you smile, give me a hug and say "right now".
Oh Claire! I love you so much!!!! You are such a blessing in my life and our family.
We love you,
Mom, Dad, Bella, Sydney, & Bre

1 comment:

Brittany said...

I'm bawling while reading this. What an amazing girl you are Clare!