Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Blue

I miss Bella. This has been had past few couple of days. She left with Kenny on Friday. She was able to go to Veronica's birthday party but then had to sleepover at Kenny's house Friday nigh and Saturday night. She came home for church and had to go back. Because it's MLK day today (monday) she has to stay with Kenny and he claims he gets her for Tuesday as well, because there is no school and it is an extension of the holiday.
I miss her so much!!
Seth and I had a biggest fight since this whole thing happened. He just snapped. He couldn't stand to watch me cry and lay around and not be normal. Jan came over and sat with me and the girls and Seth left.
The next day we had a good talk with Gary Johnson and that really helped.
We know the adversary is trying to tear our family apart. We just need to stick together.
We have court on Wednesday and that will be good. It is all about the back child support. Of course Kenny is saying a million reasons why he hasn't paid but they won't hold up in court.
He is also still pushing for joint custody and has set up a custody evaluator.
SO we'll see what happens.
I just love my Bella with all my heart and I hope she knows and can feel that!

No comments: