Monday, December 3, 2012

Happy Birthday Bella!

Dear Bella,
I can't believe you're 8 years old!! What an amazing time I've had with you over the past 8 years.
I've learned so much from you.
Every year around this time I get emotional thinking about the night before you were born. I felt so close to you and you weren't even here yet.
The things you've had to deal with in your 8 short years will know doubt make you a stronger and better person! I know the last 7 months have been hard, but they have made me know one thing for sure....Heavenly father sent you to me and dad for a reason. We can all learn so much form each other.
You have such a strong testimony and I love that you can't wait to get baptized. Dad is just as excited to baptize you.
I can't wait to see what this year brings.
I love you so much!!!! (As a big as the house)
Love,
Mom & Dad

No comments: