Saturday, November 24, 2012

Heart ace for thanksgiving

Bella is gone for Thanksgiving and I am barley hanging on.
Kenny and I have been going back and forth through e-mails about this weeks schedule, all week. He should have Bella overnight and during the day tomorrow for Thanksgiving, but he said he will not be returning her until Sunday.
Oh it hurts! I miss her so much. She cried all the way to Kenny's. She said she never she tells him she misses me and wants to go home that he just says matter of factly "This is your home, I'm your daddy I love you and we need to spend time together".
She sent me 2 sweet text messages tonight but must have found out because he took the phone away. I bet she is so sad, which breaks my heart. He's trying t force this relationship on her and he's pushing too hard.
At least she still has the journal  hopefully he doesn't find it. It's the only way she has to communicate with me. But I have made copies for Rob, even if he does find it.
I miss her so much and so do the girls. This is going to be so hard on her. 4 nights and 5 days is too much especially since we are supost to be following what the commissioner said has happened in the last 7 years. So I guess I just pray like crazy that she's safe and then we file a motion that he was in contempt next week.
She's an amazing little girl and I know Heavenly Father and angles on the other side are watching out for her and taking care of her. She has so much ahead of her and Kenny is only hurting himself in the long run.

No comments: