Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Our Modern Family at Lagoon

A few weeks ago Kenny asked if he could take Bella to Lagoon. His company rents the entire place. Well long story short he offered to get me and Claire a free ticket. Since Seth was in Moab with friends biking, the twins went with grandma and grandpa and Claire and I headed to Lagoon.
When people would ask Claire where she was going on Friday she would respond with a smile "To Lagoon with my mom and Kenny".
I have to say I felt very spoiled. When we pulled up there was a sign saying "closed to the public for a private event". There were no lines and many times Claire was the ONLY person on a ride. It was great! His company also did lunch and so many fun free activities that we took advantage of.
Claire was her usual funny self. On one ride she screamed "This is AWESOME!!!!!" and giggled until it was over. People were laughing. Then on another one where we got drenched she said "Oh my gosh!! I'm soaking wet! I love this!!"
We had lunch with Kenny, is girlfriend, and his friend and his little girl and even went on a few rides together.
All and all it was a great day. I got to spend pretty much the whole day with Claire and when we did all hang out it was normal.






2 comments:

Jenn said...

I think that is very big of you! it is so much better for Bella to see that than fighting

bevany said...

Love this. Claire is the cutest on those rides!!!