Monday, June 18, 2012

Bear Lake 2012

About a week ago some of our favorite people in our ward called and offered their Bear Lake condo for the week. It was short notice but since it was free we switched things around and made sure it was possible to go.
And man, was it worth it!!!
We had a great time!! Since it's June it was still a little cold but the kids didn't seem to mind. In fact the first day it was actually in the upper 80's and the kids never left the beach. And one day they all stayed at the pool for 5 hours!!
My dad was kind enough to come up with me for the first 2 days since Seth had to finish some things at work. 
Claire and Syd even cried when they realized he was gone.
Then Claire cried again when it was time to go home.
So I'd say it was was a good trip!
All of us at the beach
Cute girls at the beach
Me and my girls
The twins with their best friend
Bella & grandpa
Seth and the girls at the pool

They loved the slide
Out for a quick bike ride
Playing the old school Nintendo

1 comment:

bevany said...

So fun! I love Bear Lake...hook me up with this free cabin!!!