Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year, New Hair Cuts

The girls have needed a hair cut for some time, but I couldn't bring myself to do it because I knew it would make them look older and I loved that I could pull it in a braid or pony tail.
But I finally had it with the rats nest it was becoming, so we headed to the Salon and they got their first hair cuts.
The whole family went and we all stood there watching and taking pictures. I'm sure it was a little nerdy but oh well. Bella reminded me to get some of the hair for their scrapbooks.
So here they are with their new do's:

Breanna getting her hair cut
Sydney getting her hair cut

3 comments:

sally said...

Cute girls... cute haircut! I love their sweet,happy dispositions, too.

Jenn said...

I love their hair. Wow, they look so much like Claire. Do I say that all the time, or what??!!

bevany said...

Cute! Crazy they're old enough to need a hair cut!