Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Family Picture Time

We had some family pictures taken a few weeks ago and here are just a few. There was no way I was going to put all of them on here. There were just too many.
Thanks to everyone who gave me suggestions for photographers. There are so many out there and it was so hard to choose.
all my cute girls!
I had to post this one of Claire even though I didn't post the rest of the girls.
This is just such a classic Claire shot. She is so freaking cute, but underneath that adorable smile lies pure mischief!

11 comments:

Brittany said...

Those pictures are darling! I think you made a great choice on photographers, whoever it was.

Kira said...

Darling! Your girls are beautiful and I love their dresses!

Jenn said...

That is so cute!! The one of Claire is perfect!!

Sid said...

cute pics! the dresses are darling did you make them all? and who did you go with to take the pics?

Anonymous said...

SO SO FREAKING CUTE! Hed, when I am yelling at Sophia..(which is all the time lately) I think to myself how does Hed do this? YOU ARE A ROCK STAR!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks everyone. You're all so nice.
Sid, no I didn't make them. My cousin who lives back east sent them to me when the twins were born. The company is called Janie Jackson. But you're so talented you could probably make your own.
Noellie-
I love you! We need to hang out more so you can see that I'm really not that great. How are you feeling anyway?

Amber C said...

Amy these pictures are awesome! I love the outfits and it looks like the girls did great. Clair will always have a spot in my heart she is so dang cute!What a cute family.
Amber

bevany said...

I already told you how much I love them, but I'll tell you again...I love them. You guys are all so cute!

Chuck said...

If only your husband wasn't so bad looking.

Dang that Bella for not smiling!

I'm so lucky to have a beautiful wife and amazing girls.

Beth said...

Those turned out so cute. Seth is lucky:)

Jessica said...

Beautiful BEAUTIFUL family!
Love the girls' dresses.