Saturday, January 30, 2010

MPJ Reunion

Has it really been 17 years since I was in jr high, at good old Mueller Park? Yes, it's true. I'm an old lady, as my daughter says.
Today a few of us got together to catch up with one of our favorite people from jr high...Liz Packer. Liz and I were roommates at Ricks, but even that was 11 years ago.
If you remember Liz, you know she had great taste in music, was so funny and just plain fun to be around. I'm happy to report that none of those things have changed. She just went to see Cold Play in concert a few months ago and yes, she still has that love for Eddie Vedder. Ok, so it's probably not the same love she had for him when we were younger.
Liz was a great sport to meet us since she's due with #4 pretty soon.
It was so much fun to share stories about the old days, and feel like kids again.
We missed those of you who couldn't come, but we'll see you next time.

2 comments:

Liz said...

Wow! What a sweet post Amy! You give me too much credit. :) I had such a fun time. I really felt like I could have talked all day. Let's do it again soon! Love you!!

Sid said...

sounds fun! liz is too cute! wish i could have seen her!