Thursday, December 10, 2009

Lets Talk Tiger

I know we're all sick of hearing about this, but it doesn't seem to be going away so I'm going to put my two cents in. This is what I would want to say/ask Tiger if I could:
  • Why did you get married? Seriously, you have money, looks, talent and you could have any woman you want. So if you want them all, then why get married?
  • I don't feel bad for you. Not one bit. I've been hearing some reporters saying you deserve privacy. I totally disagree. For 2 reasons. 1- You're a celebrity/sports figure and that comes with it. 2- You picked trashy women to be with who want to be in the spotlight. Your fault. Although I do feel for your wife. She deserves privacy.
  • I think it's fair if some of your sponsors have dropped you. At first I wasn't so sure. After all you're a sports figure and we all know that's how you guys are. But the more I hear about this story and after I heard the voice messages and text messages, I'm totally disgusted. After all it's one thing to assume that all of you are like this, but hearing the voice messages and seeing the trashy girls is another thing. I know you're an amazing golfer, but now when I see your face all I will think about is what a scum bag you are.

Okay I've judged him enough for one day.

3 comments:

bevany said...

Love it. Couldn't agree with you more...except I don't think he has the looks. I've never understood it. Love this post, even though I'm SO SICK of hearing about him and his stupid girlfriends.

Sissy Jackson said...

Ya, he is a first class LOSER!

Karen said...

No longer the Tiger, now he's the CHEETAH! Sorry, my kids told me this one.