Saturday, April 28, 2007

Talent Night






Tonight was the ward talent show and my friends talked me into doing a lip sync with them. We chose the song "I will survive". It was so much fun! I dusted off the old afro from my woods cross days, and everyone who saw my first performance back then will be happy to know that I think I've improved. My friends daughter told her she looked beautiful in her wig. My daughter started laughing and said "mommy you look funny". My nephews Luke and Camden used their light savers and preformed a scene from Star wars. It was such a fun night!!

6 comments:

jenny said...

Love the hair. Sounds like a fun night out.

Morgan said...

Hebby, you just showed you are not a Star Wars geek. As my nephew Elliot would say, "Their light sabers...not savers." Love the Blog!

sally said...

We will be looking forward to your performance @the next family get together; so, practice.

Anne said...

The hair is definitely hot. You should consider wearing it that way from now on.

the youngs said...

Ha! This reminds me of ABC and Jackson 5 in high school! "Come on, come on, come on, let me show you what it's all about!"

Lindsey said...

Hed - you do look sexy with an afro!!! No kidding!