Monday, July 17, 2017

Home Remodel

IN July I set out to paint the upstairs. I did the living room, hallways and bathroom in 2 days.
Then we moved to outside. That has taken longer. The first plan was to power wash the porch fence and then re paint it. But all the bids came back so high we decided just to rip it down. 
Then came painting the brick. I had been told by a lot of people that I could do it. but just prepping to do it took 5 hours a day for two days. I had also done all of the rain gutters, fachia and garage. Which took a long time. So I decided to get bids to see what it would cost. It was worth it. So while SEth was at scout camp I had someone come and spray it. He was glad I had hired it out. Then Seth wrapped the old white pots in cedar wood. We get lots of compliments on them. Later I stained them and finished the back shed. It was so much work but saved us a lot of money and I have more pride in it when I see it.
















No comments: