Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Dear Claire

Dear Claire,

We've had a great day today. You woke up and had breakfast (a pancake as big as the plate) and presents in bed. 
At school I brought you a Jamba Juice and your teacher let you pick the song for Go Noodle.
For dinner we had meatloaf, mashed potatoes and vegtables- all your choice.
Then grandpa and grandma came over for cake and to give you a present.
I'd say it was a good day!
But I think my favorite was when dad and I kissed you good night and read the letter I found about a mother who's daughter is turning 9.
It said everything I felt. 
You've accomplished a lot in your first 9 years and the next will be even better.
We love you! Words can not express that enough!
We're proud of you! And you bring us so much joy!
Never change!
Love,
Mom & Dad

No comments: