Wednesday, August 24, 2016

First Day of School 2016

Last week I had a crying breakdown when it hit me that everyone will be gone all day. 
Just realizing all the good times we've had over the years when they were younger and that, that period of my life is gone was sad.
But Seth helped me realize I was so sad because I loved it so much! And at least I had the last 12 years to look back on as a stay at home mom.
What a blessing. Despite all the financial hardship we've had I was always able to stay with my girls and I'm so thankful!
The twins were really excited but also a little nervous for all day school. Claire and Bella were super happy to be going back!
The day ended up going pretty fast because there are so many projects I have to get done.
And I am still able to have all 4 of them at the same school and walk up and back with them.




No comments: