Monday, October 5, 2015

Conference Weekend

This weekend was great! Honestly, I found myself saying that over and over again. Friday night after the funeral we went to Frightmares at Lagoon. We met up with the Youngbergs and Sorenson's. Then the next morning we had pancakes and watched conference. During the break Seth took the girls swimming at the rec center. Then the night the girls and I went to see the movie Hotel Transylvania 2 and then dinner. On Sunday we watched conference as a family. I loved listening to the talks. During dinner we asked the girls which talk was their favorite. I was amazed that even the twins could tell some of the stories they heard. Later that night we went on a walk together.

I loved having all of us together. With Bella being gone so much now I appreciate the times we have together even more. 





No comments: