Thursday, February 5, 2015

Court....Finally Over

The night before court Seth and I commented to each other that we couldn't believe how calm and relaxed we felt. WE had FHE and then took the kids to the rec center to swim. 
We know it was because we were being carried by so many people's prayers. 
The trail was pretty much like Rob said- anticlimactic. Which was good. Infact at times it was pretty boring. Rob did a great job of defending us and not letting Kenny off the hook. Jenna tried to twist my words and flat out lied a number of times. But Rob said I did a great job. He said he hadn't seen a room that full in a long time. We had so many people come to support us. Kelli even drove down from Boise. It was so thoughtful. Also Kenny's mom and Phil apologized to my parents for Kenny's actions. They said they tried to talk him into doing the right thing but he wouldn't listen. That was nice to hear.
Now we just wait. The judge will let us know of her decision on the 24th. 
I love knowing that now matter what she rules I told the truth and this is over. Of course it's still hard with the custody, but I know Kenny's true colors will show through and things will go back to normal.
This whole thing has strengthened my testimony and made my love for Seth and the girls even stronger.


 Me and Rob
 Our friends "heart attacked" our house 
One of the meals we received before the big day

No comments: