Thursday, September 18, 2014

No Words

A few days ago we go the report from Ann Trupp. And since then I've done nothing but cry. I know it was bad because Seth was crying.
It hurt so much I can't even find the words to write. I just feel sick to my stomach and sad all the time.
This report has no truth to it and hurts so much because she slammed our character. She made up things that didn't happen, twisted our words and left out key reports and testimony. All to fuel her side.
What makes me so sad is none of this is about Bella. It's about Kenny having rights.
We've met with Rob and feel that our best choice would be to give Kenny Anna's recommendation for parent time. This is hard, but Rob says we can document everything for 6 months and then go back to court and show the rope that Kenny hung himself with. Because there is no way he can do everything he says hes going to do.
The problem with this is I don't want Bella to get hurt. But Seth thinks he should give her a blessing that this short 6 months won't effect her. I know Kenny can't keep up with this schedule during good weather let alone during the winter. So Rob thinks getting this started by November/December is the best. I've tried talking to Bella about it to get her prepared but she just cries and says "why doesn't anyone care what I want?".

No comments: