Friday, March 22, 2013

Semi Private Blog

I've been back and forth about what to do with my blog. I love having a place where I can record my feelings and all the good and bad that comes with life.
For awhile now I've been writing some of my deepest true feelings and then leaving them as a draft so I could add them to my book later. But that became a lot of work. So I decided I would pretty much delete everyone. If you can still read this it's because I probably tell you all the private stuff anyway and I know that you still look at this blog.
So far now it will be much more personal. As I've gone back to read some of the posts they are pretty raw and true to how I'm feeling at the time. I had almost 150 readers and took it down to about 10. But with facebook and instagram everyone else is seeing all the happy times anyway.
One day maybe when this has all blown over with Kenny, I can go back to sharing the cute things my kids do and things we do as a family with everyone, but for now it will just be a select few.

No comments: