Tuesday, May 29, 2012

End of year stuff

The end of the year is such a busy time! I heard someone compare may to December with how many things there are going on and I totally agree.
(I'm still getting used to this new set up for the blog and I didn't get the pictures in the right order).
Bella had a pancake party that the twins and I got to go to. She had a great time showing them off to all her friends and having them sit with her at her desk.
Claire had a program at school for her last day. She did a great job on her part and even filled in for someone else. She got a little shy at the end and stayed on her dad's lap, but he wasn't complaining. Grandpa came to see Claire and she loved that! I had to snap a pic of Seth and Nate in their matching work clothes. I told Claire that Nate sent Seth a text that morning asking what he was going to wear that day so they could wear the same thing to the program. She believed that because, why wouldn't two adult grown men coordinate their outfits?
I can't believe this year is already over!!

Claire and grandpa
Wyatt & Claire
Ms Char & Claire
Family Picture
Bella and the twins at the pan cake party

1 comment:

bevany said...

I still can't believe how grown up your kids are! Time to try for a boy, eh?