Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Random Thoughts

  • Most days I find myself wondering "Where did Claire come from?"
  • Oh Chelsea Handler!! You're so bad for me yet I can't stop!
  • I'm secretly jealous of the twins. I would love that close relationship they have.
  • I can't believe I've joined the 5:30am crowd at the gym.
  • Bella wants a Jem & The Holograms birthday party....and yes it's happening. I might be a little more excited than she is.
  • At the primary program I caught myself thinking "I wish it was appropriate to record this", only to learn that exact thing was happening at my friends ward!! Are you kidding me?!!
  • Today I'm not going to think about how many calories are in my glorious cupcake from SO Cupcake. I deserve it, right?
  • Ready for a vacation. Too bad it's not in my future.
  • Is it nap time yet?

4 comments:

bevany said...

I ask myself where Mia came from every day. She's so crazy and so not me it's weird. Love your random thoughts. I'd love to record the primary program too...I have to sit up there with them so I don't get to see their faces :)

Brittany said...

Of course you deserve a cupcake! Have one for me too!

sunshine said...

Hailee wears mismatched flip flops all the time - - on purpose! It's like anything goes when you're 3 and 4! i should live more like that really! And eat a so cupcake for me! I miss that place!

Jenn said...

What a cutie!!