Thursday, July 14, 2011

Summer 2011 Part 1

I can't believe it's mid July already!! Where has this summer gone? I hate that it's almost over. I guess the reason it's gone so fast is because we've stayed so busy. Here's a few examples:
Saw Camden in the play The Secret Garden
Played on Larry's water slide, enjoyed the new kitchen,



We went to the Murray parade with Seth's family.


The older girls and I went to Idaho with my family.

Our ward threw the BEST summer party ever! It was so big they had it at the tabernacle on Main street in Bountiful. That's Claire and liese riding the train. We've taken a million pictures but that was just a few.

7 comments:

Beth said...

Apparently I need to move into your ward cause I always here such good things about it.

bevany said...

I want to hear more about this ward party. We're trying to plan something for our ward. Try to squeeze me in sometime soon, will ya?

Unknown said...

Bev, Of course I'll fill you in. I'll call you.

Jenn said...

Looks like fun!!

Lindsey said...

Cute cute pics!!! And your kitchen is sooooo cute! Lucky duck!

Nikki, Cody, and Tessa said...

Fabulous new kitchen!!! Best part is u got to pick out everything yourself...I've never been able to do that. What a great thing that u so deserve!

Amy said...

Your summer looks awesome. Glad you are having so much fun! And your kitchen is so nice!! I am so jealous!