Saturday, December 4, 2010

Bella's Birthday Weekend

I have a 6 year old!!!!
The night before Bella said to me "mom, is tomorrow the day when you decorate my door and we eat cupcakes and open presents?". Ahh...I was so happy she likes all the little traditions I've tried to establish.
Her birthday weekend was filled with lots of fun things. Breakfast and presents in bed, 2 different dinners with 2 different sets of grandparents, pottery painting with a friend, and a birthday party for her cousin who shares the same birthday.
(pictures to come of the amazing cake)
My favorite part of the day was when she said,

"MoM, I CaN't BeLiEvE i'M 6 YeArS oLd!. i StILl fEeL LiKe A 5 YeAr oLd".
Birthday morning with all her presents
dinner with grandma & grandpa

Luke & Bella-Birthday cousins

Bella & darci at Color Me Mine

3 comments:

Jenn said...

How fun!! I love the pottery party!! What a sweet girl, Bella!! I love that she said she still felt like she was 5!

Sid said...

what a fun birthday! she is so dang cute! i can't believe she is 6

bevany said...

I love the traditions you do for birthdays. They're so fun! Happy birthday to Bella! She's such a cute girl!