Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Happy Anniversary





As Seth looked at my huge stomach this morning he said "I can't believe it's only been 3 years." I second that thought. I mean if someone had said to me 3 years ago that we would have 3 kids plus Bella in 3 years I would have said, you have the wrong girl. That's not how I roll. Well, I guess it is how I roll.
I knew I married the right person when Scott told my parents "Seth was put on this earth to be a dad". He has always been a great dad to Bella and Claire and I know it will be no different when the twins come. He's had to be not only a husband during this pregnancy but also, maid, housekeeper, gardener, chef, and dad. He's done it all with a great attitude.

I love you!!!

9 comments:

Jessica said...

Such cute pictures! What a great couple you 2 are! Happy 3!

Beth said...

3 years? That is pretty crazy! Lot's of things have happened in those 3 years. And will happen soon. I agree with Scott's comments. Seth always loved kids.

Jenn said...

What a beautiful bride!!! Happy Anniversary!

Kira said...

oh such a great post. time goes by so quickly and you are lucky to have such a sweet husband to wear so many hats. happy anniversary!

** Adrian ** said...

OOH! Happy Anniversary!!! You two are so great together!!

I love the pictures! You look beautiful!!! I can't believe how much Bella has grown up since then!!!

I hope you've had a wonderful day!!

Jen Jenkins said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys have such a cute family! It was good to see you the other day! You are sooo cute pregnant!

Amy said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Congrats on the 3 years! I love your dress too!

Anonymous said...

Hed...your wedding pictures are so freaking beautiful...you are a super model.

xoxo

bevany said...

SUCH cute wedding pictures. You look so pretty! Happy late anniversary to you guys.